Zizinia Garden | New Cairo

Zizinia Garden | New Cairo

Yet another perfect place for a friendly and family gather..

Zizinia Garden is an integrated residential compound located in New Cairo. It's just a few minutes away from the AUC and Future University, and only 15-20 minutes drive from Nasr City, Heliopolis, and Maadi.

The compound is designed for villas and twin houses occupying only 20% of the 27.20 Feddan of the project size. The remaining 80% is designed for residents to enjoy the scenery of the spacious lush greeneries, beautiful waterfalls, and the magnificent lagoon at the center of the compound. 

Loca
tion                        :    5th Settlement, New Cairo
Project Size
:
27.20 Feddan
Total Investment:
:
EGP 100 Million

Type and Number of Units:

  • 24 Twin Houses
  • 76 Villas
  • 1 Administrative Building

Facilities & Amenities:

  • Health club
  • Gym
  • Ballroom
  • Multi-purpose Court
  • Lagoon
  • Waterfalls
  • 2 Gates
  • 24/7 Security